Assistant Store Manager
- We love to promote from within – in 2020, 40% of our head office and retail management roles were filled internally within Hanes brands!
- We want you to succeed – structured training & development program for all employees
Who wouldn’t want to be part of the Bonds family? We’re an iconic brand, making Aussie’s comfy everyday… and we have been for over 100 years! As a company, we are passionate about developing our people: there are endless opportunities for career progression in so many different areas of the business. We are open, collaborative and straight-talking, and we love coming to work every day to bring our fabulous Australia brands to life that are loved by … well, everyone!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for our next amazing Assistant Store Manager at our BONDS Onehunga Outlet! You will become part of the Bonds family and assist in managing, motivating and coaching the in-store team.
This is a full time position at 40 hours/week.
You will become part of the Bonds family and assist in managing, motivating and coaching the in-store team. Love, live and breathe our infamous culture, you will notice yourself helping make every customer’s day, when they arrive into our store!
- You lead by example by creating memorable, honest and genuine customer connections
- You’ve assisted in the training & development of your team to help deliver on store budgets and KPIs
- Previous experience with the execution of Visual Merchandising in-store
- Managing high stock volumes and visual merchandising, you’re happy to get your hands dirty when it comes to processing deliveries!
- Collaborate with the Store Manager with back of house tasks including rostering, reporting and more
- Be our next intern! Newly launched retail internship program designed to provide genuine career pathways from stores to head office!
- Genuine commitment to global sustainability https://hbisustains.com/
- Amazing staff discounts of up to 50% across all brands in the Hanes portfolio – Bonds, Champion, Sheridan, Bras’ n’ Things, Berlei, Jockey (and more)
- Be the face of Bonds! In-store Bonds Crew social media ambassador opportunities
- Yes! You get to wear trackies to work with our generous quarterly clothing allowance!
Cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace …
At Hanes Australasia we value an inclusive and diverse environment in line with our purpose of creating the fabric of a better life for our People and Planet. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key essential needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique experience, strengths and characteristics. We encourage you to talk to us about how we can accommodate and provide support for employees with disability, illness, or injury, including: flexible working hours, allocating minor duties to another person, assistive technologies and additional training and support. For more information please email us at email@example.com. For any non-related accessibility enquiries please direct these to firstname.lastname@example.org
Express your interest by selecting APPLY NOW and upload your CV.