Get social with us
We love hanging out on Instagram and Facebook to chat to our community! Click through to sign up to follow so you never miss a post, and you can also read below the terms and conditions for entering Social Media Competitions.
Social Media Competition Terms and Conditions
- By participating in any competition or giveaway advertised by Dress Smart Auckland on its Facebook or Instagram page and/or other Social Media channels (the “Competition”), you confirm that you accept and agree to these competition terms.
- The Promoter of the Competition is Dress Smart Auckland, 151 Arthur Street, Onehunga, Auckland 1061, New Zealand. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram and/or other Social Media channels. You completely release Facebook, Instagram and/or other Social Media channels from any and all liability associated with this Competition.
- Entrants must follow the instructions on the Competition Facebook or Instagram post and/or other Social Media channels to enter this competition.
- Competition entrant must be residing in New Zealand.
- The Competition entry closing and opening dates will be specified in the Competition Facebook or Instagram post and/or other Social Media channel.
- Dress Smart Auckland is not responsible or liable for any late, lost or misdirected entries or for any problems or technical malfunction which may result in delay or failure to enter you into the draw.
- All entries to this Competition become the property of Dress Smart Auckland and will not be returned to the entrants.
- Every winner of any promotion is required to claim the prize in person and proof of identity will be required (including confirming consent of an entrant’s parent or legal guardian and the name, age and address of the parent or legal guardian that gave their consent, where an entrant is under 18 years of age). If the documentation required by Dress Smart Auckland is not received within a reasonable time after request (to be determined by Dress Smart Auckland at its sole discretion) then the entry of that participant will be ineligible and deemed invalid. We are not able to post any prizes (including gift cards). They must be collected in person from the Management Office during trading hours (unless otherwise noted in the terms and conditions). If, after successful notification, the prize is not collected within two months of being announced (or by date outlined in prize notification) it will be regarded as forfeit.
- The winner(s) will be drawn as specified by the Facebook or Instagram Competition post and/or other Social Media channel. The prize winner(s) will receive the prize that is advertised on either the Facebook or Instagram Competition post, the Facebook or Instagram Competition photo and/or other Social Media channel. Dress Smart Auckland accepts no responsibility or liability for any prize winner’s enjoyment of any prize or any other costs and expenses that may be incurred by the prize winner relating to the prize or the winner’s enjoyment of that prize (including any travel related costs where relevant and unless otherwise specified in the Facebook or Instagram Competition post and/or other Social Media channel).
- Dress Smart Auckland gift card terms and conditions may apply to this promotion. Use at participating stores only. See expiry on card. Full gift card terms are available here.
- Dress Smart Auckland will endeavour to notify each of the prize winners by private or public message, email, text or phone as soon as possible. However, if the winner cannot be reached within three working days, we may redraw a new prize winner without liability to any person. Dress Smart Auckland reserves the right to contact the selected winners by other means.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged or redeemed for cash. Dress Smart Auckland takes no responsibility for entries or prizes that are lost or destroyed.
- Accepting the prize constitutes a winner’s consent to be photographed and/or interviewed by Dress Smart Auckland and for Dress Smart Auckland to use his or her name, city/town of residence, competition entry and/or photographs and interviews for Competition or publicity purposes without compensation. This includes on Dress Smart Auckland’s website, direct and social media channels.
- The winner acknowledges that redemption of some prizes may require the winner to be at least 18 years of age or have parental/ guardian consent. We will let you know on our Facebook or Instagram Competition post and/or other Social Media channel.
- The decisions of Dress Smart Auckland on all matters relating to this Competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Dress Smart Auckland reserves the right to verify the validity of an entry or a winner’s right to redeem the prize in accordance with these terms and conditions. Dress Smart Auckland reserves the right to amend the prizes offered and these terms and conditions and in its absolute discretion cancel the competition at any time and without prior notice.
- To the extent permitted by law, Dress Smart Auckland excludes any liability it may have to you arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Competition.
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- If the competition requires entrants to tag another user to be eligible to win, the social network will inform the affected user they have been tagged.
- The following are ineligible: (i) employees of the Promoter or any of the tenants or retailers in Dress Smart Auckland or any of the Promoter’s agencies or suppliers that are associated with the Promotion; (ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of an excluded employee; and (iii) any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions.
- Entries received after the closing time will not be eligible for entry.
- The Promoter is Dress Smart Auckland, 151 Arthur Street, Onehunga, Auckland 1061, New Zealand