ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click on the link below and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Contributing your energy and enthusiasm to a positive team environment
- Offer exceptional customer service and unforgettable shopping experience
- Assist with stock control and uphold superior visual merchandising standards
- Achieve and exceed sales targets and other KPI’s
- Act responsibly in compliance with store’s operation standards
- Be required to work non-traditional hours; weekends, evenings, holidays; and overtime if necessary
- At least 2 years of work experience in retail, customer service facing, or hospitality industry.
- Management experience is highly desirable
- Self-motivated and willingness in meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Ability to listen and use feedback constructively
- Excellent communications, relationship building and time management skills
- Be fair, honest, positive and creative in going above and beyond in serving our customers.
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.